Thursday, February 25, 2010

Grandpa just left for work. He told me that today he was going to work on the John Taylor home. Grandpa loves his job because he gets to work on all these historical sites for the church.

Well, I made it to the pool yesterday, and went to Roland and Nanette's to do their spa. But when we got there, we found that Nanette was sick in bed. She is expecting a baby and her body needed some rest so that things would be ok. Lisa and I went up to her room and sat and talked to her for awhile. After we finished talking to Nanette we went to use their sauna. Hanna, who is Roland and Nanette's daughter, helped get everything set up for us.

Today, I am just going to stay home. I need to get everything ready so that we can get our taxes done. I got really far behind in keeping my bank statements up, so it has made alot of work for me now, to get things ready! That should teach me a good lesson; I need to stay caught up each month, instead of waiting until the end of the year!

Again we are having cold weather, but the sun is out and that is nice. With the windchill it is about 9 degrees outside right now! We are suppose to get up to about 30 degrees this afternoon. Buster doesn't really like the snow and the cold either. He only stays out for just a little bit and then he wants right back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment