Saturday, June 11, 2011


It has been a very interesting week. Buster is recovering well! He got his tubes out yesterday. Right now he is sleeping next to me.

Tuesday I went to the emergency room. My friend Lisa brought me. We were supposed to play wii bowling that day. I woke up with horrible pain in my stomach. Grandpa and I decided that I had better call the doctor. I talked to Dr Joe and he wanted me to be seen by Dr Caropreso. He told me that if things got worse that I should go to the emergency room. When I called Grandpa to tell him, he wondered if I should just go to the emergency room. Then when Heather and Lisa came they took one look at me and said I needed to get in to see a doctor. So.... it was decided that Lisa would take me to Carthage emergency room. The doctor that I saw there is in my ward. Just like dr Joe. Well doctor Holden did an EKG and some labs and it was determined that I need to follow up at a doctor who can look at the stomach better. Dr Holden said that it may be time for surgery again. This time to remove part of my stomach. If I look on the bright side, it will help me lose weight!!!!!!

Thursday Heather, Lisa and her son David came to play wii. Actually David came to see Buster. He wants to be veterinarian. He just graduated from High School this year. We all played wii bowling and then since my birthday was the next day they bought Subway sandwiches and then we had cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun.

Friday on my birthday, Heather came over and we played wii bowling and the sword fight one. She also brought me some pickle relish because I was out of it and needed to make a potato salad for the potluck that day. While she was there she helped me peel the potatoes too. It was really good having her there. The potluck was fun, and it was nice that the Hamilton potluck for our ward happened to fall on my birthday this month. Fun way to celebrate. After the potluck we went home and Grandpa and I watched the move, "Unstoppable". It was an intense movie.

Today Grandpa is serving in the Temple. He gets home from the Temple around 2:00pm. He has Priesthood Leadership Meetings that start at 4:00pm and last until 8:00pm. It doesn't look like I will be seeing much of Grandpa today. It is hard to have him gone all day on a Saturday, but he is serving the Lord, and that makes it alright! It is amazing how the Lord blesses us when we will sacrifice to do what we should!

No comments:

Post a Comment