Thursday, May 26, 2011


This Monday on the way to work Grandpa hit a deer. It was really sad. It just jumped out in front of him and he didn't have anytime to stop. Grandpa didn't get hurt, but the car got some damage. We still don't know when we are going to be able to get it fixed.

Today I wasn't feeling well so I didn't do my wii bowling this morning. Lisa Miller came over anyway and we watched some cute movies that were on the Hallmark station. It was nice to have her come and spend some time. After she left I took a long nap, and that seemed to make the chest pains go away again.

Marjie Rice sent a lasagna home with Grandpa from his High Priest Group Leadership meeting last night. It was really good and it was nice not to have to worry about fixing something when I wasn't feeling very well.

We have been very blessed this week. We were kept safe from all the storms. My heart is saddened for all those who have lost so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment