Saturday, August 14, 2010


Today has been a full day. I still haven't gotten done everything I wanted to, but still it has been a good day. Grandpa and I went to the Temple this morning. I was really nervous about going because of the way I am right now. I prayed for help and I was truly blessed! It was a great session. After the session we had lunch at McKees and heard some sad news, they are going to close down. After lunch we went to Latter-day Harvest so that Grandpa could get a journal. Then we had to pick up something from the Fudge Factory. We then went into Keokuk to get gas for the car. While we were getting gas for the car I could see the movie marquee at the mall. I noticed that Knight and Day was playing and thought it would be fun to go and see that movie. When we got home we worked on some lists that Grandpa needed for the Bishopric. We finished with the lists just in time to go to the movie. We enjoyed the movie.

Well, I am going to have to end for now. I am so tired I am falling asleep even as I am talking. So silly

No comments:

Post a Comment